Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trading Pro System Review

In case you aren't sure, Trading Pro System is a complete video training course that not only teaches you how to trade, but how to trade with confidence. If you're anything like I was, you're constantly second-guessing your decisions until they either pay off or end in a loss - trust me, I know it's nerve-wracking and frustrating. The video collection is equal to over 24 hours runtime so it's a whole lot o' content... the videos cover everything required plus a bunch o' strategies and tactics to bring in profit.

The authors... err, creators? I don't know what to call them... ugh, well the dudes that created Trading Pro System are David Vallieres (I think I spelled that right) and Eric Holmlund. Again, if you and I are even remotely similar you do some research before buying!

Well before I purchased Trader Pro System (to be called TPS from now on, because I don't feel like typing the name) I did exactly that - I found out that the two are entrepreneurs/businessmen. Now aware of their occupation, it only makes sense that the two would get hooked on the stock market and later create a product. This is actually good news for us; it's no secret entrepreneurs have to work their tails off to create a quality product to even be in the same league as the bigger companies.

Sifting through the videos you'll quickly realize that they're very easy to understand... the lingo isn't as tricky as I thought it would be and the audio/video quality is great. I'm a visual learner so the videos were perfect for me - I've tried reading books but rarely get past the first chapter, apparently that's common?

Of all of the video content, "The Art of Adjustments - The Secret Key" was hands down the best installment (for me personally). As I mentioned earlier I was always second guessing my decisions and all paranoid - to the point where my panic-mode would cost me money in the long run (as I've now learned!). This installment alone gave me some confidence in my decisions... it's a great feeling!

Gotta' mention this - you have the option of streaming the videos or downloading them to your hard drive. I burned a copy of them (backups are good - hey, I told you I have paranoid moments) and keep another copy on my trusty laptop - gives me something to do on my lunch break *cough* and while "working" *cough*.

They've backed the offer by a 60 day money back guarantee so there's no risk trying it - in fact I encourage you to do so! My mentality when purchasing it was as follows: I'll purchase it, go through the videos, apply the techniques/strategies/tactics and if I don't make AT LEAST the course fee back within 59 days I'll get a refund. Not bad right? Win/win situations are always the best.

If you're interested in reading my full review, click here: http://the-perfect-solution.com/r/tps/

No comments: